Motor Vehicle Technician
As a family owned business since 1974, Blue Ribbon Motors takes pride in providing a positive team environment with a strong focus on teamwork.
Offer class leading brands including Honda, Mitsubishi, Renault, Isuzu Ute, RAM, LDV, and quality used vehicles, we are seeking an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician in a full time role that provides the opportunity to work within our motor vehicle dealership and form a valuable part of our professional team, a team who is dedicated to delivering superior client service and quality workmanship.
The successful candidate will require:
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Pride in your work by producing high quality workmanship
- Hold a current manual driver’s license
- A Road Worthy Certificate License preferred but not essential
- Franchise Experience
Blue Ribbon Motors is offering:
- A competitive remuneration package
- A position on a friendly, reputable, hardworking and award winning team.
To arrange a confidential interview please enquire today.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume to:
PO Box 603, Ipswich Qld 4305
Blue Ribbon Motors is an equal opportunity employer